emm it have been such a long long time a go since i visit my own blog. its not that I'm refused to, but you know life in U, a lot of assignment, project, report...sigh.. well actually that's not the only reason, but also the line internet at campus is so slow. Hehe when I've my own broadband later I'll always writing in here..;P
okay, stop wif the excuses, emm what am I going to say in this entry? well it's about me, myself. haha why am I must write about myself? that's the big question!... because I don't even know myself,,technically..
and I have to discovered myself,,about me..haha sounds like a bit silly ryte?;p
emm where should we start? no, of course not with the basic..haha;P let's start wif,,,
what i luv to:
- well of course, i luv to eat (as expected, it will be no 1) haha.. i luv to eat my mom's cooking..she's the best chef in the world! my favourite? hehe here u're :
FOOD:
1) ayam masak merah 2) ayam masak lemak kuning 3) telur hancur pedas 4) rendang kerang
5) tomyam 6) daging dendeng 7) sambal belacan! hehe
DESSERT:
1) chocolate moist cake 2) cheese cake 3) chocolate indulgance (SR) 4) californian almond donuts
5) vanilla ice cream! 4) nuts and fruit chocolate
DRINKS:
1) any kind of milk, esp vanilla^^
- emm not my taste:
1) any kind of budu, cencalok, and wat so ever 2) catfish
and so many.. i just cant describe it..;p
No comments:
Post a Comment